analytics

Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome!

Meadowview Vintage
 
Welcome to the Meadowview Vintage Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! 
My name is Rebecca and I own Meadowview Vintage  
 A vintage housewares, home decor, and fashion accessories shop 
on Etsy.


I dig all things vintage and since I come from a long line of "Antique Collectors", you might say that I come by it naturally. 
I love to re-use or re-purpose vintage goods and antique treasures in my own home and life, so I am thrilled that I am able to offer to 
you an eclectic mix of quality retro goods in my own shop.

I am also an artist,
a wife to a great guy who loves to collect vintage radios,
and a "mom" to a sweet Shetland Sheepdog.

I'm a little new to blog land 
but I have some fantastic ideas 
and interesting things to share about 
interior design, vintage goods, and art.
So stop back by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your stuff and enjoy shopping Meadowview!